For more info on any property give Don Davis a call at 760-641-6669
Moving to a new home is stressful enough. We’ll strive to make the sales process as stress free as possible. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing and beyond. Having a lender on the team is one way we make sure a buyer you select can actually perform enabling us to review a buyer’s credit profile. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agents, We Will:
• Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
• Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home including Internet and local media.
• Present your home to as many qualified buyers and agents locally and internationally as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
• Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
• Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
• Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
• Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
• Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
• County transfer tax, Federal and state capital gains tax are the charges that you may pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
• FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
• Environmental reports and occasionally an inspection fee are in some circumstances are paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
• Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
• Buyer’s closing costs if negotiated in the contract.